26-4-2016 during ESPRM Meeting in Estoril (Portugal)
1. 8.30-9.30 am Scientific Session
2. 6.30-8 pm Business Meeting
30-5-2016 during ISPRM Meeting in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
1. 11-12.30 am Scientific Session
2. 2-4 pm Business Meeting
Exploratory Cochrane PRM Meeting
Brescia (Ita) 19-20 September 2016
with the participation of Mark Wilson - CEO of Cochrane.
You should try to be present or send some colleagues: in that occasion the work of Cochrane PRM will definitively start and your active participation in Cochrane PRM will be defined.
Program will follow as soon as possible.
Brescia is easily reachable from:
· Milan Bergamo (BGY) - low cost flights mainly: 40 min by bus
· Milan Linate (LIN) - 1 hour by train
· Milan Malpensa (MXP) - 2 hours by train and undergound
1. Call to establish a Cochrane PRM Unit at your department
2. Call for a PhD position in Brescia: it will be possible to have preliminary colloquia with your interested students/residents/colleagues in Estoril and Kuala Lumpur
Dear friends, Cochrane PRM is going to be soon a reality with your help.
Prof. Stefano Negrini, MD
- Associate Professor, Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
Department of Clinical and Experimental Sciences
University of Brescia, Italy;
- Rehabilitation Research Coordinator Rovato
IRCCS Don Gnocchi ONLUS, Milan, Italy;
- Scientific Director
ISICO (Italian Scientific Spine Institute), Milan, Italy
European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine